Seeking Day time, evening and night time coverage for my Dad in Milwaukie OR
Seeking an experienced and realiable caregiver to help with day time, evening and night time coverage for my Dad in Milwaukie OR. START DATE: Sunday 2/18 12:30pm - Monday at 6pm SCHEDULE : Monday 9:30pm - Tuesday 11:30am Wed 8:30am - 3:30pm Wed 9pm - Thurs 6:30pm Fri 5:30am -8:30am Friday 1:30pm - Saturday 1pm EVERYOTHER WEEKEND: Friday 1:30pm -Monday 6pm. RESPONSIBILITIES: light house keeping, laundry, mopping the floor, food preparation and meals (focus on weight gain), personal care, showers, toileting, hygiene, assist with ambulation and transfers (can transfer with a walker with assistance), exercises, medication reminders, assist as needed RATE: $19.00 per hour Only Optimal Aging Diamond Approved Caregivers are eligible. Be sure you are the first to apply for this opportunity.
- Transferring & Mobility
- Meal Prep
- Medication Reminders
- Dressing & Grooming
- 86.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: February 18, 2018
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Any gender preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Portland caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.