Reliable caregiver needed
We are requesting a caregiver Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 1-2:30p to assist granddaughter in providing incontinence care and then other light housekeeping /meal prep and possible errand tasks as needed.
About this Care Recipient
Patient is currently chair/bedbound and is requiring hoyer for transfers. Granddaughter is primary caregiver during the week days but is unable to safely provide incontinence care to patient without assist. Patient does have another caregiver in home from 8:30-10:30a. You will be primarily assisting with patient's incontinence care and then other tasks as needed.
- Meal Prep
- Dressing & Grooming
- 4.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: March 26, 2018
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Any gender preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Philadelphia caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.