A Responsible Caregiver For Husband
In search of a responsible caregiver to help care of Husband, located near Tiverton, RI. I am in need of support 2 -3 days per week in the afternoon. Ideally 6-8 hours per week of care would start May 04, 2016. Duties and responsibilities of the caregiver will include encouraging grooming/hygiene and housekeeping. Being a Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) is a definite plus. A great opportunity to work privately in a loving home, while earning more!
About this Care Recipient
My husband is 72 years old. He has had very brittle diabetes for 51 years. He currently has many complications and medical issues. We are waiting for a referral to Mass General. to see if they are misdiagnosing his health issues in RI. I need help with some house keeping and someone to encourage him to take baths( he is totally capable of bathing himself) and to stay awake. He takes many naps daily. Our son lives out of state and I truly need some help. My husband is an interesting man and is well educated. He has a Ph.D.
- Dressing & Grooming
- 6.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: May 4, 2016
- Flexible 2 days a week. Afternoons.
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Any gender preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Tiverton caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.