Private Caregiver Needed in Austin, TX
Need a punctual and loyal caregiver located near Austin, TX to help care for Father. support is needed Monday morning, Monday afternoon, Tuesday morning, Tuesday afternoon, Wednesday morning, Wednesday afternoon, Thursday morning, Thursday afternoon, and Friday morning. Caregiver should be able to start July 18, 2016 and is expected to work 27 hours per week. The caregiver is expected to help with companionship, toileting, meal prep, grooming, housekeeping, transferring & mobility, managing medications, and bathing. Dedicated and serious applicants only. A great opportunity to work privately in a loving home, while earning more!
About this Care Recipient
My father is end stage pancreatic cancer, diagnosed March 2016. He is currently home with hospice with increasing weakness, using rolling walker to ambulate. Looking for caregiver for daytime hours for basic needs and with declining health. Has some vision and hearing deficits related to mild stroke and fatigues quickly. He is very caring, and good humored, lots of family involvement.
- Medication Reminders
- Transferring & Mobility
- Dressing & Grooming
- Meal Prep
- 27.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: July 18, 2016
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Any gender preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Austin caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.