Looking For Home Care For Father in Flower Mound, TX
Amazing job opportunity for a reliable caregiver located near Flower Mound, TX to help care for my Father. I need assistance 5 days a week from Monday to Friday morning. Caregiver should be able to start January 21, 2018 and is expected to work 20 hours per week. Caregiver's duties will include walking & exercise, toileting, and bathing. The job will also include - Transfer to wheel chair from Bed and or potty seat and shower bench. We will need the care from 7:00 AM in morning. If you are a Certified Nursing Assistants, would be preferred. This job will pay the rate of $8 / hr. This is close to Corss timber & Glenwick in Flower Mound. If this works for you, please contact me at 602-369-3019 (PK) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About this Care Recipient
Hi I am looking for every day home care for a male senior / 77 yrs who is just recovering from stroke. We need 4 hr of care time in morning to help with his morning bathroom routine, shower, and some exercise support. We are looking for long term. If you are a Certified Nursing Assistants, would be preferred. We are looking to get some help at the rate of $8 / hr. The job will also include - Transfer to wheel chair from Bed and or potty seat and shower bench. We will need the care from 7:00 AM in morning.
- Dressing & Grooming
- 20.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: January 25, 2018
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Any gender preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Flower Mound caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.