Private Caregiver Needed in Fort Worth, TX
Need a experienced, dependable, and enthusiastic caregiver located near Fort Worth, TX to help care for myself. I need support Monday morning, Monday afternoon, Monday evening, Monday overnight, Tuesday morning, Tuesday afternoon, Tuesday evening, Tuesday overnight, Wednesday morning, Wednesday afternoon, Wednesday evening, Wednesday overnight, Thursday morning, Thursday afternoon, Thursday evening, Thursday overnight, Friday morning, Friday afternoon, Friday evening, Friday overnight, Sunday morning, Sunday afternoon, Sunday evening, Sunday overnight, Saturday morning, Saturday afternoon, Saturday evening, and Saturday overnight. Ideally 70.0 hours per week of support would start November 30, 2018. Duties and responsibilities of the caregiver will include housekeeping, transportation, transferring & mobility, meal prep, groceries & shopping, grooming, bathing, toileting, and medication reminders. This position requires a live-in caregiver. Only serious applicants will be considered. A great opportunity to work privately in a loving home, while earning more!
- Transferring & Mobility
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- 70.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: November 30, 2018
- Live-in preferred
- Speaks English
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Fort Worth caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.