Care Needed in Houston, TX For Mother / Grandmother
Looking for a enthusiastic, punctual, and honest caregiver near Houston, TX to take care of Mother. assistance is needed Monday afternoon, Monday evening, Tuesday afternoon, Tuesday evening, Wednesday afternoon, Wednesday evening, Thursday afternoon, Thursday evening, Friday afternoon, Friday evening, Saturday afternoon, Saturday evening, Sunday afternoon, and Sunday evening. Caregiver should be able to start March 20, 2017 and is expected to work 28.0 hours per week. Caregiver's duties will include transferring & mobility, companionship, and toileting. Being a Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) is a definite plus. Apply now and be one of the first to be considered for this great opportunity! The schedule may vary depending on who in the family is assisting at the time. At this time at the rehab center overnight care is not required.
About this Care Recipient
My grandmother is 90 years old. She just had a tumor removed and is doing great. She is currently in a rehab center and my mother or someone is there 24 hours a day. We are looking for someone to sit with her at the hospital while the family member takes a break. The assignment would require assisting with the toilet and transferring as needed, companionship and most importantly ensuring the care at the center is good for her and her rehabilitation.
- Transferring & Mobility
- 28.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: March 20, 2017
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Houston caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.