Looking For A Reliable Caregiver in Houston, TX
Looking for a honest, responsible, and dedicated caregiver near Houston, TX to take care of myself. I am in need of support Monday morning, Wednesday morning, Tuesday morning, Friday morning, and Thursday morning. I would like the assistance to begin November 08, 2020 and estimate 25 hours per week. Caregiver's duties will include housekeeping, groceries & shopping, meal prep, bathing, transferring & mobility, transportation, and grooming. Dedicated and serious applicants only. Apply now and be one of the first to be considered for this great opportunity!
About this Care Recipient
I am an independent woman with cerebral palsy who needs assistance with daily activities. I am looking for a caregiver Monday through Friday 9am-2pm and Saturday and Sunday 1pm-4:30 pm (or shorter - meal prep only). - [ ] Meal prep - [ ] Bathing and grooming - [ ] Light housekeeping - [ ] Laundry - [ ] Transportation and accompanying to errands and appointments - [ ] Must speak English and be willing to understand my speech and follow instructions I manage my own care through Consumer Directed Services ($9.87 per hour) and you will need to fill out an employment packet with background check. I KNOW THE PAY IS LOW. I will pay weekly bonus money to equal suitable hourly rate (=$15 per hour) after a two week trial period. Must be punctual and dependable. Must have own transportation. Briar Forest and Beltway 8. Please PM me. I practice social distancing and need my caregiver to wear a mask when around me.
- Groceries & Shopping
- Meal Prep
- Transferring & Mobility
- Dressing & Grooming
- $13.00 - $16.00/hr (Negotiable)
- 25.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: November 8, 2020
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Houston caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.