Seeking A Passionate Caregiver in Kerrville, TX for Mother-In-Law
Amazing job opportunity for a responsible and compassionate caregiver located near Kerrville, TX to help care for Mother-in-law. I am in need of help on a flexible schedule. Ideally 15 hours per week of help would start March 30, 2020. The primary duties of this caregiver will include: walking & exercise, groceries & shopping, housekeeping, medication reminders, meal prep, transportation, and companionship. Dedicated and serious applicants only. Apply now and be one of the first to be considered for this great opportunity!
- Groceries & Shopping
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- 15.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: March 30, 2020
- Flexible 4 days a week. Undefineds.
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Kerrville caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.