Seeking A Loyal Caregiver in Mckinney, TX for Father
I would like the help to begin April 02, 2019 and estimate 35.0 hours per week. The primary duties of this caregiver will include: housekeeping, walking & exercise, transferring & mobility, meal prep, medication reminders, toileting, grooming, and bathing. All applicants will be considered. A great opportunity to work privately in a loving home, while earning more!Looking for some care for my parents who live in my house in the downstairs area (their own living space) in Mallard Lakes in Mckinney, TX. Mom has been in the hospital a few times since Christmas (then rehab facility) and Dad broke his hip in late January, going from hospital to rehab facility. Until now they have been self-sufficient. Ideally, our plan would be to get a schedule going for them, this is all uncharted territory for us and we are not sure of what will be necessary. Please check out our job posting and let us know if you might consider helping us. $12-$15 hr. Thank you, Marijane My father is being released from his rehab facility on Thurs, April 4, so we’re looking to hire somebody relatively quickly! A set date for my mom’s release from the hospital has not been discussed yet.
About this Care Recipient
George is a 77 year old great guy with Parkinson’s who recently broke his hip. He’s a jokester and happy at home. His personality and mind are still there and pretty much perfect. Since his fracture, he has been in a rehabilitation center and has gotten accustomed to daily help with showers, toileting, eating, dressing, etc. His wife who helps take care of him has been in the hospital since January, and will also be needing care when she returns from the hospital (will discuss later). $12-$15 an hour
- Transferring & Mobility
- Meal Prep
- Medication Reminders
- Dressing & Grooming
- 35.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: April 2, 2019
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Any gender preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Mckinney caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.