Seeking An Experienced Caregiver for Mother in Park City, UT
I am seeking a compassionate caregiver located near Park City, UT to help care for Mother. care is needed Tuesday morning, Thursday morning, and Saturday mornings. Ideally 9 hours per week of help would start May 24, 2018. Duties and responsibilities of the caregiver will include housekeeping, meal prep, medication reminders, toileting, grooming, and bathing. All applicants will be considered. Be the first to apply and be considered for this great opportunity!
About this Care Recipient
My mom has a breathing disorder COPD. She uses oxygen and nebulized medications. She is very short of breath and doesn't have much energy. Currently she is able to shower herself and is able to get to and from the bathroom. She needs someone to accompany her to the shower, assist her with her medications and help with household tasks - laundry and cleaning. She will likely need help bathing and in the bathroom soon. We are looking for someone who is very patient and caring and reliable. Caregiver must have reliable transportation. We will also pay for travel time. We can be flexible with times and even days.
- Meal Prep
- Medication Reminders
- Dressing & Grooming
- 9.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: May 24, 2018
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Park City caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.