Need care in Arlington, VA
Relationship: Myself, How soon is care needed:September 14, 2019 Hours per day: 2 Days per week: 5 Time: Morning 6:00am-8:00am. I am in need of a caregiver for a couple hours a day. About myself; 34 year old male, with limited range of motion but mobility to move about at a slow pace. I have an autoimmune disease (not contagious) called Scleroderma, which is the reason for my physical condition. The care I need is toileting, bathing and dressing and ironing. Toileting: I cant reach my arms back to wipe due to tightness in arms/shoulders and elbows. Showering: cant hold the towel.
About this Care Recipient
I have limited range of motion and mobility due to Scleroderma. My needs are - toileting, shower, dressing and ironing.
- Dressing & Grooming
- 10.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: September 14, 2019
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Arlington caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.