Caregiver Needed in Colonial Heights, VA For Mother flex schedule
In search of a reliable caregiver to take care of my mother, located near Colonial Heights, VA. Help is needed 3 days per week in the late afternoon - early evening. An ideal schedule might be Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays from 4p to 8p, but we are very flexible on the exact days and hours if another schedule works better for you. Caregiver should be able to start this week after interviewing. Duties and responsibilities of the caregiver will include light housework, some transportation, fall prevention, and companionship.
About this Care Recipient
My mother has stage 4 cancer and is doing relatively well but needs help. Full mental and communication capabilities. Actively working as a professor. Needs assistance with light housework, some transportation, fall prevention, and companionship. My mother is fully ambulatory but a fall risk and often uses a cane.
- Groceries & Shopping
- Meal Prep
- 12.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: August 20, 2020
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Colonial Heights caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.