Care Needed in Bellevue, WA For Mother
Amazing job opportunity for a experienced, dedicated, and punctual caregiver located near Bellevue, WA to help care for Mother. I am in need of help 3 days a week but could increase. We are flexible. Ideally 15 hours per week of support would start September 30, 2019 Caregiver's duties will include companionship, housekeeping, transportation, meal prep, and medication reminders. All applicants will be considered. A great opportunity to work privately in a loving home, while earning more!
About this Care Recipient
She is Angry, paranoid, suspicious. Very angry about not being able to drive anymore. Was a HomeEc teacher & caterer and a Martha Stewart before there was Martha Stewart. She spent her life taking care of a beautiful home but has lost the ability to do those things she did most because of confusion and impaired thinking. She needs to get out more or just have someone to keep her company. So she can stop breaking household items and not endangered herself. She also is agitated at her daughter & her family for moving in to help keep her safe, but for also leaving her alone a lot. It's hard on her housemates because she accuses them constantly of any number of things. She will be a hard case but could potentially come to love you.
- 22.5 hours/week
- Ideal start date: October 1, 2019
- Flexible 3 days a week. Afternoons.
- Live-out preferred
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Bellevue caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.