(Optimal Aging Approved Job) Seeking A Loyal Caregiver in Seattle, WA for Mom and Dad
Amazing job opportunity for a honest, responsible, and compassionate caregiver located near Seward Park (Seattle) to help care for mom and dad. I need care Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 12-4. Caregiver should be able to start January 09, 2017 and is expected to work 12.0 hours per week. The primary duties of this caregiver will include: housekeeping, meal prep, companionship, groceries & shopping, and occasional transportation. Experience with memory loss is a must . Be the first to apply and be considered for this great opportunity! Hours will grow as time, trust and needs increase. $20/hour to start.
- Groceries & Shopping
- Meal Prep
- 12.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: January 9, 2017
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English ,Tagalog
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Seattle caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.