Reliable caregiver needed
Amazing job opportunity for a responsible and reliable caregiver located near Seattle, Wa. to help care for Mom. I am in need of help 2 days per week, Tuesday & Thursday from 1 PM to 5 PM. Caregiver should be able to start in July 2020 and is expected to work 8 hours per week. Caregiver's duties will include help with exercises, meals, light housekeeping, and companionship. Only serious applicants will be considered. A great opportunity to work privately in a loving home, while earning more!
About this Care Recipient
No pets or smokers in the home.
- Meal Prep
- 8.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: July 13, 2020
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Seattle caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.