I'm Looking For Care in Seattle, WA For Husband
Looking to hire a compassionate caregiver to take care of Husband, located near Seattle, WA. help is needed Wednesday afternoon. Ideally 3 hours per week of care would start August 24, 2016. Caregiver's duties will include meal prep and transportation Being a Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) is a definite plus. Apply now and be one of the first to be considered for this great opportunity!
- Meal Prep
- 3.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: August 24, 2016
- Live-out preferred
- Any gender preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Seattle caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.