Looking For An Enthusiastic Caregiver in Waterford, WI
Need a patient caregiver located near Waterford, WI to help care for Husband. help is needed Monday morning, Tuesday morning, Wednesday morning, Thursday morning, and Friday morning. Caregiver should be able to start June 07, 2020 and is expected to work 25.0 hours per week. The primary duties of this caregiver will include: walking & exercise, transportation, transferring & mobility, bathing, grooming, and toileting. Dedicated and serious applicants only. Apply now and be one of the first to be considered for this great opportunity!
- Transferring & Mobility
- Dressing & Grooming
- $17.00 - $19.00/hr (Negotiable)
- 25.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: June 7, 2020
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Waterford caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.