Looking For A Responsible Caregiver in Cheyenne, WY
Looking for a trustworthy, dependable, and experienced caregiver near Cheyenne, WY to take care of Mother. I need help 7 days per week in the morning, afternoon, and evening. 87 hours per week of assistance is needed to start July 25, 2016. The caregiver is expected to help with companionship, housekeeping, transportation, walking & exercise, transferring & mobility, groceries & shopping, meal prep, managing medications, toileting, grooming, and bathing. Being a Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) is a definite plus. A great opportunity to work privately in a loving home, while earning more!
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- 87.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: July 25, 2016
- Flexible 7 days a week. Mornings, afternoons and evenings.
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Any gender preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Cheyenne caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.