$12.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Lee High School
Valley View Health and Rehab
More Caregivers You Might Like
I'm a very caring person,I like working with the elderly to make there life easy and joyable..I became a caregiver because that's my passion to help other and that's what I like to do
As a corporate healthcare professional for over 25 years, I decide to pursue my passion on an individual basis. I simply adore the instant gratification of working with the senior community. I have proudly been accepted into this profession as a previous adult daycare owner as well as private home setting provider. I am truly a professional who understands all the elements of a great care provider; of which I can contribute all of my attributes and success to being a patient, trustworthy, loving, kind and dependable caregiver who prefer working with the-right-fit family environment. Having been raised by my beautiful grandma only heightened the joy I get from caring for seniors!
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.