$12.00 / hr
Camp Verde, AZ
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Home Health Care
- Palliative Care
- Parkinson's Disease
- Vision and Eye Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Personal care giver
Acosta Adult Residential Facilities, LLC
California College of San Diego (CCSD)
More Caregivers You Might Like
My childhood and family background has prepared me to be a caregiver. Through the health challenges I faced as a child, along with being a caretaker to my father most of that childhood and into my teens years, I became well experienced in taking care of others. From an early age, I became proficient in anticipating the moods and emotional disposition of those in need of daily attention. Before I took on a role of a caretaker for my father, I was well attended to by my mother. She bestowed upon me character traits of gentleness and compassion. In addition, she taught me to use intuition as a tool for specialized care for others in need. I enjoy being a caretaker who can help bring peace of mind and comfort to those in immediate need. I also believe I can provide the service to do "what needs to be done" when called upon to do so.
I became a caregiver because it's my passion!! I love to please others so they can live the best quality of life possible. I love the social interaction that is also involved with caregiving. My biggest achievement thus far that I'm most proud of (besides my my 2 children) is being noticed for my hard work and dedication at my last job. I was promoted to Program Coordinator and was then in charge of 9-12 employees all while getting to still do hands on works with my clients.My father was diagnosed with bladder cancer and we moved into his house so he could live the rest of his days at home on hospice. Those days were tough although VERY rewarding! I lost him 8/22/2011. I am 43 years old and a single mother of 2 ages 21 and 16. My daughter still lives in Minnesota attending MSU in Elementery Education. She graduates next fall and is hopefully moving to Arizona as well. I was born and raised in a small town in Minnesota. I decided that the subzero temps and blizzards were just not for me anymore, so I sold my home and moved to Prescott Valley! I had been here on vacation before and fell in love and knew that one day I would move here. I just moved here in June 2015
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.