$18.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Home Health Care
- Hospice Care
- Parkinson's Disease
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
House Coordinator supervisor
Transitions for the developementally disabled
Caregiver /Med tech
Everlasting community services
More Caregivers You Might Like
What makes me a great caregiver. Well it's easy to answer my love, compassion, respect for elderly. Since when I'm a caregiver. I become a caregiver on 2010 why because I used to take care of a good friend of mine with several health issues later on she convinced me to get my certification in order to work with others in need of help she thought I could be great in the field. Also I love the health care field I'm taking classes to enroll into the nursing program pretty soon.I have some other certifications like certificate to administrate medications, O2 equipment, mental illness,trained to use medical equipment as well. I have had many different cases in the past. I feel pretty comfortable providing total care.
With 7 years experience caring for seniors in their home & in facility, I find satisfaction in not only caring for his/her physical needs but also being a companion. I'm agency trained, certified HHA, comfortable with all tasks, experienced with Alzheimers, COPD, heart disease, diabetes, stroke recovery. I enjoy making ADLs pleasant for you. My clients have enjoyed my friendly and caring personality and attention to their individual likes/dislikes. I adapt well to each situation, sensing what routine works best for the client, finding balance between ADLs and quality of life activities. I have my own background report. I look forward to visiting with you and being of service,
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.