$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hospice Care
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson's Disease
- Respiratory Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
alarys home health
Life care center of north Glendale
More Caregivers You Might Like
I've been a private caregiver over 30 yrs. I also became CNA 2012, also earned a B.S. in psychology. I enjoy caring for elderly & provide fingerprint clearance card. I'm honest, reliable & have a lot of experience caring for elderly.
I love caregiving! I am a great caregiver because I enjoy other people's company. I am dedicated to helping others and enjoy nursing. I have a combined total of 4 years performing caregiving duties! I have taken care of handicapped and disabled children in the past. I look forward to working with patients one-on-one in their home. I am CPR, First Aid, and Article 9 certified. I also have my caregiving certificate. I am also working towards my nursing degree and have expanded my knowledge by taking medical and biological classes.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.