$13.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Part Time
- Weekend Live-In
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Cancer Recovery
- Hearing Disorders
- Home Health Care
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Skin Disorders
- Tracheotomy / Ventilation
- Vision and Eye Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Denver Colorado convention center
East Mills High School
More Caregivers You Might Like
I have and continue to be passionate about caring for people and feel very blessed to have this as my career. I believe that one should always treat others the way they want to treated, with respect, patience, dignity, and kindness. I enjoy caring for people and loving what you do is most important to me. My daughter Saturday has shown me everyday what a gift it is to have such love and compassion for others and also having taken care of my elderly parents has been a gift so it is my family that attracts me to the career in Caregiving. What I enjoy most about Caregiving is knowing that I have made each day more positive and hopefully helped someone to feel better emotionally and physically. A personal achievement I am most proud of is my volunteer work at Scottish Rite Children's Hospital where I was assigned to the Oncology Unit and working just to make the children on that unit love, play, or do artwork taught me how precious life is and how even the smallest kindness matters more than we know.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.