Blood Disorders Caregivers in Webb City - 3 caregivers found
CareLinx has 3 highly qualified Blood Disorders caregivers in Webb City, MO. Join us, and find the perfect Blood Disorders caregiver for your loved ones today.
3 Webb City Caregivers found
I first became a caregiver in 1989, taking care of my foster grandmother. I was with her until her last breath in 1992. From there I took care of my son who was terminally ill with brain cancer. He passed in Nov. of 1993. I started working Home Health as an attendant in 2001 with Oxford in Joplin and then with Independent Living. I moved to another state and worked as Dietary Manager for an Assisted Living facility. My dad became ill in 2009 so moved back to Joplin to care for him and went to work for Independent Living Center from 2010- 2014. I worked taking care of my father fulltime from 2015- 2017 when he passed. I am a go getter done gal who loves working with the elderly or any age needed. I have not worked since Sept of 2017 when Rheumatoid Arthritis took control of me. I would love to work part time preferring the afternoons and or evenings. Mornings are hard for me until medicine kicks in and movement begins.(humor) I am able to do most tasks except heavy lifting, and tight gripping. I love working and miss it so but physical labor all day is impossible for me I am sad to say. Would love to prove that I can carry on with meal prep, household duties, bathing, and numerous other tasks. I am very personable, and compassionate.
Skills & Certifications: Post Surgery Recovery, Parkinson's Disease, Vision and Eye Disorders, Tracheotomy / Ventilation, Stroke, Skin Disorders, Respiratory Disorders, Renal and Urological Disorders, Orthopedic Care, Palliative Care, Hospice Care, Home Health Care, Hearing Disorders, Blood Disorders, Diabetes, Depression, Dementia, COPD, Cardiovascular Disorders, Cancer Recovery, Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease
Seneca, MO · 10 years experience
1. I love helping people who need help. 2.I love keeping people in their home. 3.I am proud to keep people as mobile as possible. 4.I am a very positive person and know I am good at what I do.
Skills & Certifications: Dementia, Depression, Home Health Aide (HHA), Blood Disorders, Arthritis, Hospice Care, Multiple Sclerosis, Orthopedic Care, Parkinson's Disease, Alzheimer's Disease, Respiratory Disorders, Skin Disorders, Stroke, Post Surgery Recovery, Cancer Recovery, Cardiovascular Disorders, Diabetes
Disabled combat vet
Skills & Certifications: Stroke, Vision and Eye Disorders, Certified Medication Aide (CMA), Certified Phlebotomy Technician (CPT), Medical Assistant (MA), Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), Tracheotomy / Ventilation, Skin Disorders, Respiratory Disorders, Palliative Care, Multiple Sclerosis, HIV/AIDS, Hearing Disorders, ALS, Cancer Recovery, Post Surgery Recovery, Parkinson's Disease, Neurological Disorders, Orthopedic Care, Hospice Care, Home Health Care, Dementia, Diabetes, Depression, COPD, Arthritis, Blood Disorders, Alzheimer's Disease
When are you seeking help?
CareLinx can help you find caregivers for both short-term and long-term needs.
Seeking Webb City Caregivers?
Our home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more.
“Our CareLinx caregiver Katie is like family to us. We also love how CareLinx took away all the the headaches of payroll and taxes!”
— Bror H., CareLinx User
Our Webb City caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.