$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Part Time
- Holiday Shifts
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Home Health Care
- Hospice Care
- Tracheotomy / Ventilation
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
American Career College - Ontario
More Caregivers You Might Like
15 years Caregiver Experience taking care of male and female. Work experience Medical assistant, Phlebotomy and Hospice care. I have many video References. I love working as a caregiver it allows me to care for one person and give all my attention to that person. Alzheimer's, dementia and Hospice Assistance care. -Training: Become a caregiver, duties of a caregiver, ethic and professional rights, communicating with others, understanding clients rights, promoting client Independence, understanding elder abuse, human needs and development, body systems and the aging process, common chronic diseases in the Aging population, common communicable disease in the Aging population, handling difficult behaviors, Burns and poisons, heart attack and shock, choking and fall, stroke and wounds, other sudden emergencies, infection control, environmental hazard and safety, promoting and maintaining good mobility, nutrition and hydration, elimination and toileting.--- I have many Video References. ----- REFERENCE: I would highly recommend Rene for caregiver position he is all the things you would want in a caregiver intelligent, compassion, confident, kind and has total commitment to his client's well being. Hire him and you will be glad you did. ------REFERENCE: I Recommend Rene as a caregiver he took care of my father, he has experience and high quality of care, professional compassionate total commitment to his job. Carmela .--------REFERENCE: I strongly recommend Rene for the position of caregiver. He has total commitment to his clients. Victoria. ------REFERENCE: I recommend Rene he is a true professional caregiver. Mr Dasai Chino Hills-------------- American Red Cross-Adult CPR, AED and First Aid Certified. Meets OSHA requirements.
I am a certified Administrator for RCFE, licensed Pharmacy Technician, CNA/ Med Tech and well experienced in senior care giving. I am currently working as an in-home caregiver and CNA/MedTech in multi-level senior community. I am very dependable, trustworthy and compassionate to seniors. I managed to get along with senior clients of different culture and background. I can assist in cooking, feeding, showering, toileting, grooming/dressing, medication reminder, run errands like shopping or grocery, bring to doctor's appointment, laundry, light house keeping, recreational activities and companionship. I can work out a schedule that will be suitable for both of us.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.