$. / hr
Chula Vista, CA
Caregiving Services & Expertise
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Cancer Recovery
- Home Health Care
- Parkinson's Disease
- Skin Disorders
- Vision and Eye Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
At Home Nursing
Chula Vista, CA
More Caregivers You Might Like
Hello my name is Helen and I just turned 29 in Nov. I have been doing in home care for almost 5 years (will be in Jan). I love my job and really get joy out of helping people every single day. I was recently working for a chiropractor part time and am also working on my Nutrition and Wellness Degree. Back in 2012 I graduated from UEI College as a Medical Assistant. I am familiar with many medications from dealing with many home care jobs over the years. I also have lots of experinced with taking blood pressure, checking blood sugar, giving insulin injections, along with a list we can discuss in person. I am interested in helping people and expanding my career by learning more and more every day. If you need a reference through carelinx I would be more than happy to provide you with that so please don't hesitate to ask. I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you so much.
1) I absolutely love helping others and I am earning a degree to make this my career. 2) Knowing that I am the reason they have a smile that day or knowing that I am making their life a little easier just by me being there to help with any need they will have at that moment. 3) An achievement I am proud of is building my house into a home. I never had a family to learn how to be a wife and mother so me making nothing out of something is the biggest achievement I am highly proud of. 4) Well, I am a stay at home mom right now with my first child. He is now a toddler and I'm ready to get back into a field that I love doing. I am a hard worker and I am very dedicated and motivated. I have a lot of energy (especially with at toddler) and I am ready to enter into the work field again.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.