1. I have known since I was a child that I wanted to work in a job where I could truly help others and know that I want to enter the health care industry in some way. 2. Giving clients the care they need, it is very rewarding. 3. Went to caribbean Medical school for a year and a half. I am a certified nursing assistant. 4. I am reliable, service-focused nursing assistant with excellent patient-care and charting skills. Compassionate, honest, tactful, conscientious, respectful, unprejudiced, tolerant and technically skilled in attending to patients in diverse healthcare settings. BLS and CPR certified.
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.