$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cancer Recovery
- Hospice Care
- Neurological Disorders
- Parkinson's Disease
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
More Caregivers You Might Like
I became a CNA/HHA at age 17.I have always wanted to work in the medical field to help others.I have worked in several facilities as a caregiver working my way to become a med.tech,supervisor and cottage manager.I have worked for a number of families as well.Most recently, i cared for my mother for a period of 5 years+, untill her death at age 95 on 11/11/15. I am looking forward to going back to work to care for and love someone who needs assistance.
Diana Lyn H.
I AM A CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT AND A HOME HEALTH AIDE WITH CPR CERT. I ENJOY WORKING WITH CARELINX. I ALWAYS DO MY VERY BEST FOR MY CLIENTS, I AM RESPECTFUL AND A HARD WORKER. I AM VERY PATIENT AND COMPASSIONATE. I LOVE CARING FOR PEOPLE , I VALUE YOU!
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.