Era Teresa A.
$12.00 / hr
Elk Grove, CA
About Era Teresa
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Hospice Care
- Parkinson's Disease
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
The Meadows at Country Place
Home Health aide
Cebu Institute of Technology
University of Visayas
More Caregivers You Might Like
Hello My name is Martha i live in Sacramento CA for about 36years moved to Davis CA to attend a better school.In my senior year i volunteered to work at this facilty working with the elderly AND I TRULY ENJOYED IT from that day in 95' i knew what i wanted to do.I started medical school in 97' but...found out i was pregnant i had put to put my dreams on hold.In 99' i started working at State Franchise Tax Board for 3yrs then my day my Co-worker asked'hey do you really enjoy working here i stated NO but i need to provide for my family from that day on i told myself 'do something you like to do! I can say i separted myself and found a job working with the elderly in 04' from then just worked as a caregiver for YEARS my daughter a teenager now so i decided to go back school and get my RN license and here i am! Thank God!
A capable caregiver with extensive experience in hospice and home health care. Enthusiastic and motivated to share my qualifications and caregiving skills. KEY QUALIFICATIONS • Over 20 years of experience in home health caregiving • Certified by fire department fire fighter 1 first responder • CPR / AED first aid • Warm, loving and caring attitude • Able to handle emergency and unforeseen situations CAREGIVING EXPERTISE Good body mechanics , Safe use of medications , Acute Care experience , Fall prevention , Attention to detail , Toileting and bathing PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE 1995 – Present Independent home health Caregiver • Provide individual grooming, hair, nails, oral and personal care • Transfer client from bed to wheelchair • Monitor necessary signs including blood pressure, pulse, temperature and respiration • Experienced in skin care and physical therapy • Experience in caring for alzheimers, lyme disease, diabetes, bipolar, schizophrenia • Deep cleaning house work organizing crating a health environment • Experience in catheters, colostomy bags feeding tubes oxygen machines and nebulizers 2009 – 2010 Biggs/Gridley volunteer fire dipartment compamy 74 First responder fire fighter 1 • CPR/AED and first aid • EMT suport • Scene safety EDUCATION High School – Gridley High Fire Fighter 1 certification and training ADDITIONAL SKILLS • Excellent communication Skills • Good convincing power • Ability to take care of elders during the night. I enjoy being out
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.