$23.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Part Time
- Short Term
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cancer Recovery
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Home Health Care
- Hospice Care
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Philippine Normal University, Manila
San Sebastián College, Manila
Davida Patrick M.
More Caregivers You Might Like
I am a motivated Caregiver and Medical Assistant with 9 years hands-on training and experience working in assisted living facilities with disabled and geriatric patients. I feel confident that my background, strong bedside manner and skill in providing high quality care makes me an ideal match for whom you're looking for. I have worked extensively with special needs adults, providing and documenting all personal care and rehabilitation services such as feeding, bathing, and assisting with mobility. My focus on safety and nurturing nature allows me to help boost resident morale and help them maintain dignity in times of distress. I have worked with disabled adults for 6 years at Advent Home Care. I strongly feel that my background would serve me well in working with residents in need of rehabilitative care. My dedication to delivering top-notch care to every individual I serve is evidenced by skills I provide. I've continued to pursue additional training opportunities through online courses in order to stay current with best practices in the field. I feel that I am a strong candidate for the job because I have the knowledge and experience that you are looking for. I would welcome the chance to speak with you more about my background and about this position. P.S. Thank you so much for your time and consideration.
I became a caregiver since 2005 and was laid off as a program assistant in a Senior Facility I love to work with seniors and passionate about caring for them because I found them helpless but I have learned so many things through their life experiences and I considered working and helping Seniors as a personal achievement that I am proud of. I am compassionate, reliable, honest, patient and respectful. I am proud to say that I have a quality of a good caregiver since I was the one who took care of my ailing mother before she passed away. I have a heart for Seniors who needs help and care.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.