• Adept at assisting clients in activities of daily living • In-depth knowledge of providing personal grooming services such as skin care, hair, nails and oral care for patients and elderly • Well-trained in monitoring blood pressure, checking , temperature and respiration • Demonstrated ability to encourage activities in keeping with the client’s needs and capabilities • Skilled at preparing nutritious meals and customized diet plans for each client • Thorough knowledge of first aid and emergency procedures • Expertise in homemaking activities such as vacuuming, dusting, cleaning, changing bed linens and laundry • Proficient language English and Tagalog
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.