$50.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Medication Reminders
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Short Term
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Home Health Care
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurological Disorders
- Parkinson's Disease
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Tracheotomy / Ventilation
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
RN Case Manager
Wayne County Community College District
Pershing High School
More Caregivers You Might Like
My name is Judith. I'm a CNA since 2014 and a caregiver since 2012. I first wanted to be a doctor but changed my mind and I'm now trying to be a nurse and in the meantime I'm gaining experience in the field. I like being a caregiver because I serve people while making a big difference in their life. I help people who really can't help themselves and knowing that makes me feel fulfilled. I'm really proud of how much I've learned in a short period of time. I've learned a lot from everyone around me: colleagues, nurses, families, patients, etc.
I have a passion for Health Care Industry because I enjoy spending my time helping people get through the day. I love making my patients smile and feel that I truly care for them. My heart fills with joy when my patients tell me they appreciate what I do for them, they always ask that why am I so nice and patient and I tell them, "I treat people the way I would want to be treated".
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.