$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Home Instead Senior Care
Baker College, Auburn Hills, MI
More Caregivers You Might Like
I have a passion to care for others to make sure all their needs are taken care of I like that I can give anohter person more to their life. I am proud that I have just earned my Masters degree in Education with a minor in Families and Community Services I am a co-owner of a homeless shelter
I began working with children and adults that have mental and physical disabilities over 20 years ago. I have also been a caregiver for the elderly during the past 20 years. I have worked as a PCA in a hospital. I work with agencies and privately as well. I enjoy helping people and have discovered this is the only work I truly enjoy. I have a daughter with autism and I know what it feels like to need help from others and to need to trust and depend on the kindness and understanding of others.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.