$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Part Time
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Hospice Care
- Orthopedic Care
- Parkinson's Disease
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
The American Red Cross
Los Angeles, CA
Azusa Pacific University
Hesperia Unified School District
In Home Social Services
More Caregivers You Might Like
I became a caregiver because I am passionate about working with geriatrics and have a passion for helping others. I love being a caregiver because knowing I can help someone loved one or a person that needs a lending hand warms my heart I am excellent at what I do. I have 6 yrs of experience dealing with Hospice, caring for children with disabilities, Alzheimer's and dementia. I am very flexible with hours and wages.
Hi, My name is Joann, I I have been a caregiver for 3 years. I was taking care of a gentleman that had Alzheimer's and dementia. I'm a very outgoing person understanding loving I give the respect dignity that everyone needs. I got into the medical field because I had breast cancer at a young age and I wanted to give back. I hope you consider me for any job that you have available for me. I even went on family vacations with the family with the gentlemen went camping fishing we went hiking we did a lot of things together, the reason why iam not takeing care of him, the family put him in a memory care facility. It is a very rewarding to me knowing someone needs me.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.