$18.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cancer Recovery
- Hospice Care
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Orthopedic Care
- Parkinson's Disease
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
More Caregivers You Might Like
Hello i'm Victoria. I feel I am a great caregiver because I'm compassionate, caring, and experienced since 2001.. I took care of a previous client who had a stroke for 6 years. I was with another client who had dementia for a year and almost five years of a very active 93 year old who was very involved in the community. I do light housekeeping, laundry and light cooking. I am very knowledgeable on caring for those who have alzheimers, dementia, strokes. I am a great companion I'm happy, always smiling and always ready for any assignments demands. I have positive attitudes, always.
I love to taking of the elderly. To obtain a position that allows me to conribute my skill within a well rounded company.The various skill I possess are invaluable to any company and position that may acquire.I am a leader.self motivator and works well with others or alone.Group dynamics and team building are one of the greater qualities that I possess. Working well under pressure and surpassing any suspense put forth in front of me are some of my natural attributes.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.