$25.00 / hr
Laguna Niguel, CA
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Smith Home Care Inc
More Caregivers You Might Like
I became a caregiver when my father became ill . I took on the responsibility to care for him and make him comfortable in his final days . I want to continue on being a caregiver because of my undying love for my own mother who died of stroke couple of years after my father passed . My compassionate nature and high level of commitment to my work combined with my hands on experience in personal care makes me a perfect candidate for a great caregiver . Every time I work with the patient it always gives me the feeling of satisfaction and determination to help them live their lives to the fullest with dignity , happy , safe and well nourished . ... making sure that their needs are met from the smallest task to a task that is challenging for them to do . I am trustworthy and responsible person who take great pleasure in all kinds of caregiving tasks.
I have been a caregiver for over thirteen years, working with adults with mental disabilities as well as the elderly. I love people and thrive in the caregiving role. I am very respectful and kind. I am not overbearing yet very aware of the needs of clients. I am extremely thorough and responsible, have great references, and a real compassion for working with people in need of assistance. I feel the most confident in the role of the caregiver, I know the client is getting the best care possible. I am currently working to expand my range and depth of attending to the needs of the individuals I serve by attending a Holistic Health school that focuses on gentle, non-invasive therapies for a wide variety of physical and emotional healing and well-being including many modalities of massage and energy work.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.