$18.00 / hr
Los Angeles, CA
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Short Term
- Weekend Live-In
- Holiday Shifts
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Los Angeles City College in Los Angeles
American Medical Career College in Los Angeles
California Long-Term Care Education Center in Los Angeles
More Caregivers You Might Like
Dinah H F.
Dinah is a highly motivated, goal oriented caregiver/nurse. She is dependable, honest and hardworking. She is a compassionate person with 20 years' solid background in assisting patients in various cases. She is sympathetic, responsible, focused, and attentive to specific needs and has a concrete experience in General Nursing. She can start as soon ad possible with no requested time off.
My philosophy is that every single client deserves to be treated with the utmost respect and dignity. I am a dedicated professional who has the desire to give loving one on one care to the client. I have been a registered nurse for 22 years. I have worked at a variety of nursing jobs during this time. For the last 7 years I have been taking care of my elderly father-in -law, who recently passed at the age of 94. I truly cherished my time as his caregiver. I feel I am an excellent caregiver with a wide range of experience , a nurturing personality and am very patient with people. I am confident that I can communicate and gain rapport with the client and their family members. I am a good listener, very responsible, and dependable. I am seeking the opportunity to provide your loved one with a caring and safe invironment!
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.