* Completion of HIPPA training from American Career College July 2012 * Completion of BLS for Healthcare providers (CPR and AED) from the American Heart Association. January 2014. * Completed Hospital Fire and Life Safety Training from Fire Safety Certification Services. February 2, 2016. * Two years experience as a professional caregiver, and 20 years non professional care giving services. * I have approximately one year acute care experience as a student LVN at the West Los Angeles Veteran Hospital. * I believe that patient care and bedside manners should be delivered properly and with care for the patient and their families in mind. I'm a team player and I am willing to complete the task, even if it means going the extra mile. * I am eager to learn new information about nursing.
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.