$16.00 / hr
Monterey Park, CA
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hospice Care
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson's Disease
- Respiratory Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
More Caregivers You Might Like
Yvette yunxia L.
I am an oriental lady from China. Due to Chinese tradition, respect for and taking good care of the older generation is part of our culture. I grew up with my grandparents while my parents have to work and make a living. I took excellent care of my grandparents and my parents until they passed away. However, after I came to the United States, I realized that things are very different here. People do not care for the elderly and instead put them in retirement homes. This might be because their children either live far away or are too busy to take care of them. I want to become a caregiver because I feel that it is a part of my life to continue to care for the elderly and it is also my duty to make the world more beautiful because of the love. Thank you.
I am 39 years old, and i have been in caregiving fields for more than 5 years. Most of the care I provided was for children and I had also did some companion care for a stroke survival elderly, half body paralyzed. I have a 10 years old Son and currently live in Arcadia, CA I am now expecting to do a partiming Job in daily basis work
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.