$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cancer Recovery
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hospice Care
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Care
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
More Caregivers You Might Like
Having 15 years of experience with the elderly, making assessments and writing care plans, I am licensed as a independent provider for in home care. My care includes: feeding, cooking, and cleaning, companion care, toileting, transfers, assist with incontinence, bathing, dressing, grooming and medications. With the ability to safely use Hoyer lifts and wheelchairs. Transportation to doctor's appointments, grocery shop and outings for fun. I work with Doctors, Nurses and Physical Therapists. I have experience with Alzheimer's/Dementia/Hospice, strokes, diabetes and Parkinson's. I am licensed to work in Auburn Ca and the Del Webb Senior Community in Lincoln Ca. I'm great at redirecting and reassuring when needed. I am kind, make my clients feel comfortable and I love pets. Approved for Cal Pers and Penn Treaty Long Term Care. First Aid and CPR certified.
I became a caregiver to help others live a life to the fulliest in a happy safe environment with hope and happiness, I love seeing people feel good doing what they enjoy and seeing them smile. I have a wonderful family with three children all grown successfull and happy.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.