$20.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Full Time
- Part Time
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Care
- Parkinson's Disease
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Ad Care - Vicky Yulo, owner
Dept Of Social Svc- IHSS
Direct Support Professional -DSP
New Horizons, The San Fernando Valley Home for the Mentally Retarded
Marian College of Nursing, Manila, Philippines
More Caregivers You Might Like
I love working with seniors of all ages because to me it's like spending time with my grandma and grandpa. I also multitask and I am very responsible, honest, and reliable. I have worked with elderlys my whole life and volunteered at senior centers and homes. As a hobby i do many different recreational activities and field trips with all seniors. I have been working with Respite Care for more then 4 years as a Care Provider with Adults with Autism. I am up to any challenge that has to do with the health and major problems of any elderly to better their life style and living situation. I am bilingual Spanish and English and I manage to take great care of any senior involving any task. I am always up for anything and love to make people happy and smile. To me this is not just a simple job but spending time with family and helping out with grandma and grandpa.
Caring for others is in my nature and becoming a caregiver just helped me to improved and learn skills to keep doing it. It's priceless to be able to assist a person and being there to see their gratitude with a smile or kind words. Being a caregiver had give me the opportunity to meet people from different backgrounds and culture. Over six years of experienced helping clients with dementia, Alzheimer, medication management and daily routine activities.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.