$20.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Deloris Van Aken, Castro Valley. CA
Haven of our Lady of Peace, Pensacola. FL
Olive & Richard Heckman, Castro Valley CA
Olive & Richard Heckman, Castro Valley. CA
Narrabundah College, Canberra Australia
More Caregivers You Might Like
Tyaka Nykemia M.
I like taking care of people. I am easy going. I am cheerful. I am a people person. I love elderly people. It doesn't matter who I work with,
I started out caregiving when I took care of my grandmother and that was in 1986, she had pancreatic cancer she was such a trooper. To make my patients feel comfortable is number one whether a smile or running errands, doctors appointments, and always make them feel secure and respected In their life. I love to make them feel comfortable. My personal achievement is to make them happy and comfortable, to be that ear and listen to their stories. I feel that companionship is very important! I am a caring person and I also speak Spanish, Family oriented.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.