$12.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Care
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
More Caregivers You Might Like
I enjoy working as a caregiver companion to improve another person’s quality of life by helping them to accomplish all the daily tasks that are needed and important to them. Not only do I find I enjoy helping someone, I do really enjoy building relationships while being a caregiver companion. It helps them to be more involved in community and confident they can remain more independent. It is hard for any of us when changes take place, such as when we lose the ability to do daily tasks at home and driving to accomplish errands and doctor appointments. I can help in that transition as a caregiver making it possible for a senior to have peace of mind staying in their home longer. Quality of life is very important to all of us and as a caregiver it is my hope that with my companionship and ability to help with daily tasks my employer will enjoy their life more and be happy having me help them. I am looking for part-time, day-time week day hours, 10-15 hours each week would be perfect. I can be flexible too, a little less or more hours if your needs each week should vary some. I am also a (IHSS) In Home Social Services caregiver.
I'm a great caregiver, because I have a heart to help. Hard working. trustworthy on time and in good health. 1. Why did you become a Caregiver ? To help people in need. 2. What is a personal achievement you are proud of ? I'm a team player, I treat people the way I would want to be treated with respect. Always on time.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.