$20.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Full Time
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Hospice Care
- Parkinson's Disease
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Senior-chief koinange and kagwe girls high school in kenya.
More Caregivers You Might Like
Experienced with Dementia and Alzheimer's patients. Bilingual caregiver focused on empathetic, patient-focused care. Trustworthy caregiver experienced in home and hospital settings. Loving and compassionate healthcare professional with 15 years hands-on experience in residential and hospital environments. Accountable and responsible with a strong focus on patient wellness.
I am extremely, nurturing, respectful and attentive caregiver. Making my seniors comfortable and independent as possible. I am trustworthy ,reliable, and loyal with a heart for working with the elderly. I have the knowledge and skill set to provide assistance with bathing, and daily personal grooming care. Medication management, and I understand the challenges of Alzheimer's/Dementia and will actively engage in a meaningful way to enrich and maintaining a healthy daily schedule. I am CPR and First Aid Certified. I do light housekeeping, laundry and can prepare nutritious meals. I truly enjoy providing companionship and have a listening ear. And a non- smoker. I welcome the chance to meet with you. Kind regards!
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.