$10.00 / hr
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Caregiving Services & Expertise
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
More Caregivers You Might Like
I'm a loving and caring person, I make sure to treat your loved one as my own! I became a caregiver to make sure those who were in need were take. Care of with love and treated well, I love my job and would love to get to know you and your family and provide you with the best service possible. I consider the people I care for as family
1. Multiple family members were diagnosed with cancer and I did not want them to take that journey alone. 2. My passion for helping those who can't help themselves, is overwhelming. I love to make a positive difference in peoples lives. 3. My most recent and most personal achievement is the 5 year journey through 2 cancers I just completed with my husband. Unfortunately, after a valiant fight, cancer defeated him. I was his soul care provider, with hospice nurse visits every 2 weeks. So honored to have been there for him. 4. I am a very compassionate and caring person. I reach out furthest and hardest for those who are struggling. I don't like to see anyone unhappy, suffering or lonely. I understand illness is not tolerated well by most family members, and this is what drives me the hardest to help those in need. I love to cook, clean, garden, read, listen to music, do arts and crafts, crochet blankets and beanies for infusion patients, talk and listen, make people smile.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.