$14.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Cancer Recovery
- Hospice Care
- Neurological Disorders
- Parkinson's Disease
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
More Caregivers You Might Like
I have always wanted to help people with special needs; perhaps because I had a sibling who was born with severe disabilities, so I know first hand the difficulties and challenges faced by these individuals and their families. There was very little help available when I was a child, so we relied mainly on our family for the help and support we needed. Back then, there were no respite services or in-home caregiver services. You took your chances on finding a trustworthy stranger (if you could afford one). Now, it is very gratifying to me to be able to help other people who are dealing with illness or disability in any way I can. I like to make jewelry and craft items, and I like to share those hobbies with my clients, if they're interested. Many of them seem to enjoy these activities and find them gratifying. I also love to read, and some clients enjoy being read to, which I also enjoy. I've been told I'm a good listener and a pretty good companion, as I can adapt to whatever my client is capable of and willing to do. I am experienced, caring, and am a retired social worker.
I became a live in caregiver because I love helping people, I enjoy giving them hope, showing them ways to bring joy in their lives. Helping them feel like they have so much to offer even as they age. It brings me great JOY to see their smiles even when they may be having a rough day. we get through the day together. I offer gentle massage after baths to help them relax. Daily Exercise, meals, housekeeping, companionship, love. Transportation to dr's appts & outings & so much more! I'm a mother to 2 grown children & I have 1 beautiful miracle granddaughter! I enjoy sewing, photography & I love to do simple crafts w/my gals & the man I have cared for enjoyed a good conversation, or read to them or with them. I'm comfortable w/most anyone I love people, I love to make people smile! Light housekeeping, transportation & avail for part time positions. I currently have available 2 part time slots open for up to 24 hrs each. Or 1 ft position open. Will work also part time or full time here in Redding, Anderson or Cottonwood. I am seeking a live in position in most anywhere in CA prefer country living (Excluding Southern California) Coast, mountains, rivers, lakes etc I look forward to discussing what your needs are & how I might help!
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.