$50.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Part Time
- Short Term
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Perioperative Registered Nurse
Surgical Arts of Inland Empire
Certified Nursing Assistant
Riverside University Health System Medical Center
Patient Care Assistant
Loma Linda University Medical Center
West Coast University
More Caregivers You Might Like
I believe that the elderly should be treated with respect, care and offered caring assistance. My goal is to assist seniors so that they could maintain an independent lifestyle. At the same time, loved ones and family members could feel comfortable knowing that a caring person is there to help. In the past, I have worked with seniors and children with disabilities. I'll be happy to provide assistance in daily living which can include light housekeeping: sweeping, dusting, changing linen, washing dishes etc. meal preparations, assistance in eating, breakfast, lunch, dinner, and often snacks as well. Running errands grocery shopping, pharmacy ect. taking client to medical appointments, keeping up on my clients' hygiene, lite physical/ massage therapy or exercise routine as needed, weekly laundry. I'm very compassionate, loving, kind-hearted, intelligent, fast learner, good listener, patient, understanding, honest & humble, as well as trustworthy. Companionship is of high importance as well. My hours of availability are open at this time; if weekends or other hours are required it can possibly be worked out. For new clients, payscale can be negotiable I take in consideration needs, driving time etc.
1) I love the Lord he comes first in my life. I strongly believe in loving your neighbors like you love yourself. That's how I live my life. I'm Loving and I care about people just like they're my own family. 2)No matter what you going through. I will make you feel good and have you laughing. 3) I became a caregiver so I can make a difference in people's life. 4) Touching people's hearts Wherever I go. Loving and helping people is my passion it's what I was born to do. 🌷💖😀
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.