$10.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Melissa Ann Gough
• Emergency First Aid Discovery Bay College, Hong Kong (2010)
• Care Giver Training Executive Training Center, Manila, Philippines (2002
International Electronics and Technical Institute/Philippines
More Caregivers You Might Like
I became a CNA/HHA at age 17.I have always wanted to work in the medical field to help others.I have worked in several facilities as a caregiver working my way to become a med.tech,supervisor and cottage manager.I have worked for a number of families as well.Most recently, i cared for my mother for a period of 5 years+, untill her death at age 95 on 11/11/15. I am looking forward to going back to work to care for and love someone who needs assistance.
Enthusiastic on relating to the needs of the patient. Motivate and encourage people with diverse ideas and principle by being flexible to make them happy on a variety of topics. Likes to do gardening, fan of variety of sports and likes to play golf, basketball, table tennis, chess, and also loves nature outgoing person. And last likes to clean, quite organize and sense of humor.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.