$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Weekend Live-In
- Holiday Shifts
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Blood Disorders
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
In Home Care Support Immediate Care
More Caregivers You Might Like
To be a caregiver is all I've ever wanted to do, I feel like I was born to be a caregiver. And I really love to communicate with elders. I can learn more life experience from them. Also I will be happy when I have the ability to bring some comfort to the elderly, that's so wonderful to see the smile on their face.
For over thirty years I have understood the need to have compassion for the needs of children with special needs and the elderly making life transitions. For me; my reward is not so much salary; but more importantly being a part of making a meaningful difference is a persons life. I have special skills in hospice care and special needs care for infants. I am very proud to say that I have continued my career currently as a certified care giver for two agencies in the Sacramento area for the past three years. It is hoped that I may continue my calling (ministry) for a reputable company as yourself for many more years to come. Thank you in advance for your honest consideration of my application.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.